Okay, I got tagged by Gen Kanai. It's been a long time I haven't been tagged, so things will be a little rusty, especially the fact that I don't blog often now.
First, the golden rules:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Well then, let's begin.
Probably I mentioned this before on my old 'About' page. I got my first computer when I was 15, on November 2000. So, I never had the chance to try Windows 95, at all, except on my cousin's computer last time. My first operating system is Windows 98, not Windows 3.1. But I did try that old operating system on a virtual machine and was uh, not really excited about it. Haha.
I never had an ambition when I was small. In fact, I always say 'I don't know' whenever my dad asked 'What is your ambition?'. Little did I know that now I'm a web designer. Or a web developer? Whatever.
I can draw! Of course, since I can design. I use to draw comics. Ya, comics. Japanese style. Manga. I don't read many comics, but I draw my own instead. My own storyline as well. Cool, eh? Even though I can draw, I don't actually know how to paint. I hate watercolour painting a lot, because I always have a hard time getting the RGB that I want.
My name is mentioned in one book, which is the Firefox Secrets book by Chu Yeow. It's there because my Firefox theme is included with the book. However, I was surprised that the keyword 'Phoenity' is mentioned in four books! Wow.
I started learning to play pool and watch Japanese animations during my university life. Skills and addiction. It was fun. No regrets.
My favourite place now is Singapore, probably because it's near my country. Also probably because I've never traveled to any other countries besides Singapore and Thailand. It'll probably the place where my next venture will be, too. So, watch out, Singaporeans. Hah!
I've made a web site that appears on television before. Period.
Done, and it's time to tag seven people!
- Jinny Wong of djspinnet.org, also regarded as Miss Independent.
- Kamal Fariz of bitfluent, a passionate Ruby on Rails guy.
- Cheah Chu Yeow of redemption in a blog, an anime-freak and developer.
- Danny Foo of Websites Made Simple, yet another web designer.
- Nazrul, also known as Mr. Buyot, uh, a rollerblading geek?!
- Ikhwan Nazri, also known as Tekong, the Flash guy.
- Perry Loh, also known as skeevs, the KTHXBAI dude.