A simply readable Hacker News app.
- How I built the Hacker News mobile web app
- How I built the Hacker News mobile web app, Part 2
- Introducing HackerWeb
- Building HackerWeb for iOS
- Building HackerWeb for Android
Featured: Product Hunt: HackerWeb
A map of places I've checked in on Earth.
Featured: Map Your Trips Around the World
A timeline of important events in my life.
Explore bus stops and routes on the map for all bus services in Singapore.
Read more: Building BusRouter SG
- Hop on: 5 most scenic bus routes in S'pore
- The future of autonomous requires open source – updates on deck.gl and introducing loaders.gl
- Stacked bus routes on a map
- “BusRouter SG” Convenient Website to Check Bus Arrival in Singapore in Real Time!
- deck.gl Showcase
Explore MRT and LRT rail routes in Singapore.
Featured: Explore The Rail System Using RailRouter
Explore available taxis and taxi stands in Singapore.
Presented: Taxi Router - talk.js
- Datasets for the rest of us, via Data.gov.sg
- 政府数据网站鼓励国人使用 过去半年点击率百万
- Launch of the Government Technology Agency
- GovTech hits the ground running
- GovTech conference 2016
- Data is powerful. But here’s what I care about more.
Explore Trees in Singapore.
Check Weather SG
Yet another weather app for Singapore.
Read more: Building Check Weather SG
Showcase of GitHub repos with Pokémon names.
Read more: Building Repokémon
Presented: Repokémon - Talk.CSS #9
Featured: Product Hunt: Repokémon
Order Kopi Guide
A helpful guide on how to order Kopi in Singapore and some say Malaysia too.
A rather satisfying bubble wrap popping game.
Puppeteer (Headless Chrome Node API)-based rendering solution.
Featured: Puppeteer examples
A neat bookmarks tree popup extension for Google Chrome.
A simple web-based WYSIWYG editor, written in MooTools.
Read more: Pentago or Pentagoo?
A whole family of icons, perfectly designed to be simple, modern and usable.